Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hmm...chill

*Yawn* So its 2:12 A.M. and I'm awake, what else is new right? Right now I'm listening to "Die Romantic" By Aiden. I'm kinda bored, this morning Erin and I woke up at the ass crack of dawn (practically) to head over to her mom and dads house for Christmas Breakfast/gift giving and opening and what not. Erins sisters Kristen and her boyfriend Josh, and her sister Corey and her dude Denny were there. I'm not sure how to read denny, he seems to be kinda cool but eh, I could careless. Josh is pretty decent though. They're both prissy though. Anyways, we sat down and had breakfast, Eggs, biscuits, sausages and this "breakfast pizza" which was bascially a potatoe cake with cheese and bacon on it. Afterwards we all chit chatted a bit and then we started to sort out all of the gifts for everyone. We all got some pretty decent stuff. I got the electric drill I've been waiting for ^_^, as well as some socket organizers and a mangetic tool tray (I know...I'm such a guy right?) so that was all pretty exciting for me lol.

Anyways, Erin and I left soon after the gift opening. We had driven separately because she was heading to mass and I was heading home. We piled everything into my truck and I came back home. I dragged the gifts into the house, went up stairs, changed clothes and took a nap. From this point my day was a mish mash of checking emails, chilling online, watching TV and taking little naps lol. At around 9 I started to STAY awake rather than sleeping. Erin came back home from work (oh ya, I forgot to mention that becase she had Christmas Eve off, she had to work xmas day.) around 12:30am and we chilled. She fell asleep and here I am.

Today should be slightly more eventful though. I've got to head to my moms office to pick up our gifts from my parents, then Erin and I are heading to home depot to check out some options for weather sealing because our front door has a decent draft coming in from the space between the door and the door frame. After that I'm prolly heading to the garage to organize my sockets and finding a cozey spot for my drill. Then I've got some more stuff to do online, and tonight Kevin is coming in town from Cleveland around 7 or 8 and his chick laura is coming in town from columbus around 11pm they're crashing at my house for the shoot this weekend :)

All in all, its been a pretty blah week. But this weekend should prove entertaining. Kevin and Laura are always a good time. Plus, I'm working with some awesome people on saturday. Good times.

I'm now listening to "Hearts Burst Into Fire" by Bullet for my Valentine

No comments: